||This unit is about healthy
eating. Before you begin to read the stories, think about healthy
eating in your own life, or in the life of someone you know.
- What kinds of food do you eat: for example, for supper?
- Do you think the food you eat is good for your health?
- Can you afford healthy food?
- Is healthy food easily available in your community? Why? Why not?
- Do you eat lots of food that is not so healthy? Why?
- How active are you? For example, do you walk short distances or
do you drive?
- Do you think your weight is a healthy weight for you? Why?
||Here are words or phrases
you will need to know for this unit. Do you know them? If not, look
them up in your dictionary and write the meaning down.
- junk food
- to bug someone
- unit pricing