- English 120 Resource Manual, prepared for the GNWT Department of Education, Culture and Employment by the NWT Literacy Council, 2006.
- English 130 Resource Manual, prepared for the GNWT Department of Education, Culture and Employment by the NWT Literacy Council, 2006.
- Ideas, Activities and Exercises for Fundamental Level English, compiled and revised by Laurie Gould and Jane Weiten, Vancouver Community College, 1997.
- Northern Writes, Entries from the 1999 NWT Writing Contest, NWT Literacy Council.
- Northern Writes Study Guide, NWT Literacy Council, 2006.
- John Franklin: from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This website gives a complete biography of John Franklin and also provides information about all his expeditions.
- Mysteries of Canada: The Franklin Expedition What Really Happened by Amanda Hall
The Franklin expedition holds great interest and mystery. What really happened to the 129 men aboard the HMS Terror and HMS Erebus as they attempted to explore the unknown territory of the Northwest Passage? No one really knows; however, there are many theories and hypotheses as to what might have taken place.
- Mysteries of Canada: The Franklin Expedition by Sarah Fulton
An in-depth biography of Franklin.