WITH WORD CLUES
Tell how to work each problem by writing A, S, M, or D:
- How do you find how much you save if you know how much you earn
and how much you spend?
- How do you find the weight of all the boys on a skidoo if you know
the weight of each boy?
- How do you find your share of the cost of a lunch, if you know
the total cost and number of people who went to the lunch?
- How do you find the number of dollars you can save in several weeks,
if you know how many dollars you can save in one week?
- How do you find the number of tickets you have sold if you know
how many ickets you had to sell and how many tickets you have left?
- If you know how much it costs to stay at Sandy Creek Camp for one
week how can you find how much it will cost to stay there for several
- How do you find the cost of one ticket to the movies if you know
the cost of several tickets?
- How do you find the age of one of your friends if you know how
many years older s/he is than you are?