- Choose any item that people might be familiar with. For example,
you might choose Stephen Kakfwi, or snowmobile, or banana, or
- Participants then have to try to guess the item, but can ask only
questions with "Yes" or "No" or "I don't know" answers. For
example, "Is it a person?" "Is the person male or female?" "Does
he live in Canada?" "Does he live in the Northwest Territories?"
"Is he a politician?" " Is he Stephen Kakfwi?" Etc.
- The game is over if twenty questions have been asked and no one
has guessed the right answer.
- If someone guesses the right answer, that person can choose the
next item and answer the questions.
- You might also play this as a vocabulary game in an Aboriginal