- You need many short sentences or phrases written on strips of
paper. For example:
He goes bowling every week.
She often orders pizza for supper.
My father went to hunt ducks last weekend.
- Put the strips of paper in a box or bag.
- Divide participants into groups of 4 or 5.
- One participant from one team draws a sentence or phrase out of
the bag. They then act out the charade (the sentence or phrase),
while the rest of the team tries to guess what it is.
- The team gets one point if they guess the complete sentence within
the time limit.
- Other teams must watch quietly until it is their team's turn.