- You need the names of twelve famous people or twelve
professions on slips of paper that are put into a bag.
- Each participant chooses one of the slips of paper randomly.
- They have to pretend they are all survivors of a shipwreck,
whose lifeboat is about to sink, unless one of them jumps
- Each participant, in turn, must try to convince the other
participants of their value to the group and to society, in order to
- When everyone has spoken, each participant votes for the
person they feel should jump out, and explains their reasons to
the rest of the group.