- Divide the participants into groups of 4 or 5.
- Give each group a piece of flipchart paper.
- Announce a general topic to the entire group, such as Animals,
Holidays, Vegetables, Actors, etc.
- Give the groups one minute to brainstorm and write down as
many examples of the topic as they can.
- When the time is up, all the teams must stop writing.
- On the board, write Team 1, Team 2, Team 3, etc.
- Ask each team to read out a word and write it under that team.
Once a word has been written on the board, another team may
not use it.
- Keep going, until all the teams run out of words.
- The team with the most words wins that round.
- You can obviously play this game in any language.