See the Light
- Two players leave the room and secretly decide upon a word.
- They come back to the room and carry on a conversation between
themselves to help throw some light on what the word is. While
talking, they give hints about the word but they do not actually say
- All the other players must try to guess the word by listening to the
- If a player thinks he knows what the word is, he calls out "I see the
light", and then whispers his guess to one of the two lead players.
- If he is correct, he joins the first two players in the conversation
while the rest of the players continue to guess.
- If he is incorrect, he continues to listen and to guess the word.
- The game continues until everyone has figured out the word.