The Minister’s Cat
- All players sit in a circle.
- The first player describes the minister’s cat with any adjective that
starts with the letter "A". Example: "The minister’s cat is an adorable
- The next player must also use the letter "A" - such as "The minister's
cat is an angry cat." Continue all the way around the circle.
- When it comes back to the first player the letter "B" is used - example:
"The minister's cat is a bashful cat."
- Anyone unable to come up with an adjective can pass on their turn.