7-3: Agree/Disagree (no handout)
Place agree and disagree signs in your classroom. Tell learners that you are going to read out a statement and they have to decide if
they agree with the statement or disagree. Learners then discuss why they either agree or disagree with the statement.
- You should dress up for an interview.
- First impressions are the most important thing in an interview.
- A chronological resume is better then a functional resume.
- Doing an apprenticeship is the best way to learn a trade.
- The cover letter is the most important part of your application for a job.
- You won't get a j ob if you make spelling or grammatical mistakes in your resume.
- Your attitude is more important than your work experience.
- 80% of working is just showing up.