plain language strategies and learn from others.
plain language use and report on it annually.
The appropriateness of plain language use is evaluated.
|17. Identify indicators
for plain language use, measure them.
18. Produce procedures for audience surveys and document testing
that can be used government-wide.
|1. The progress in plain
language use is clear and reported regularly to employees and
1. The audience is acknowledged as the ultimate judge of plain
2. Employees know how to make sure that plain language attempts
3. Knowledge and understanding is gained about different audience
preferences and use of government information and materials.
|The GNWT continues to
learn from others how to improve the use of plain language principles.
||19. Plain language use
elsewhere is monitored and the information shared among
20. Make a plan to use plain language on GNWT web pages.
|1. The GNWT plain language
plan is updated regularly based on new information about plain
language success elsewhere.
1. Plain language use keeps pace with how the public gets government